Wednesday 15 October 2008

Vista Sidebar Gadgets.

Like millions of people around the world,I have for some time been a windows vista user and love it or hate it (and there are some bits I really hate),it is here to stay so I’ve set about making the best of it.

One of the features I have become quite fond of is the Vista sidebar and I have been trying all sorts of gadgets from clocks to application launchers and radio players etc,to see what they do and how well they do it.One of my problems has been finding collections of gadgets to try to see which ones I like.There are a wide variety available from Microsoft but I find their site a little slow and clumsy to use when searching their database of gadgets,so I was very interested when I saw a collection of 250 different gadgets for sale at Ebay.

As the price was only £2.50 (approx $5.00) inc.p&p for the cd of 250 gadgets I decided to buy them and I am very happy with the collection.This selection really does contain a gadget for just about any occasion and it would be easy to fill my sidebar several times over with things that I would probably never use but look good but I’m gradually working my way through them all and finding out exactly what they all do.

Details of the collection of 250 different Vista sidebar gadgets on one cd that I bought can be found here.


Have a great day,Lou Smorals.

No comments: